Welcome to the Make a Boob Blog! You’ll find information about the project by clicking the pictures in the sidebar.

Sunday, 21 August 2011

Boob Mail, Liz

Liz from UK sent 8 gorgeous boobs, each one dedicated to one of her loved ones who have had breast cancer including a male relative.It’s a little known fact that men get breast cancer too; my father did several years ago which is one of the reasons why I decided to do this project in the first place.

Thank you so much for your little works of art, Liz, they are beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen your site before and was impressed with everything. I just want to say that I think the boob craft retreat is a wonderful project, and, you wrote that your dad had had breast cancer. So uncommon, I wonder if you know about genetic mutations. Look at www.facingourrisk.com to learn more about the community of people with the BRCA mutations.
    Stay healthy and keep quilting,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete