Welcome to the Make a Boob Blog! You’ll find information about the project by clicking the pictures in the sidebar.
Sunday, 21 August 2011
Boob Mail, Liz
Liz from UK sent 8 gorgeous boobs, each one dedicated to one of her loved ones who have had breast cancer including a male relative.It’s a little known fact that men get breast cancer too; my father did several years ago which is one of the reasons why I decided to do this project in the first place.
Thank you so much for your little works of art, Liz, they are beautiful!
I've never seen your site before and was impressed with everything. I just want to say that I think the boob craft retreat is a wonderful project, and, you wrote that your dad had had breast cancer. So uncommon, I wonder if you know about genetic mutations. Look at www.facingourrisk.com to learn more about the community of people with the BRCA mutations. Stay healthy and keep quilting, Aud
I've never seen your site before and was impressed with everything. I just want to say that I think the boob craft retreat is a wonderful project, and, you wrote that your dad had had breast cancer. So uncommon, I wonder if you know about genetic mutations. Look at www.facingourrisk.com to learn more about the community of people with the BRCA mutations.
ReplyDeleteStay healthy and keep quilting,
Aud