Welcome to the Make a Boob Blog! You’ll find information about the project by clicking the pictures in the sidebar.

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Swedish Boob Art

I received an email from Eva, a Swedish quilter, who had read about the Make a Boob project and got a group project going in Förslöv in southern Sweden. Their group has 38 quilters, and with fabrics sponsored by Butiken Annalunda, they made this gorgeous Make a Boob art to be donated to their local Breast cancer association.


Well done, Eva & co, and thank you for sharing your artwork with me and letting me post your pictures!

3 comments:

  1. I read your blog. You have done brilliant job. I really love your Swedish quilter with different different boobs. Its looks so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this quilter with boob. I also try to make this types of quilter with different different boob.

    indesign courses sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow its very nice Swedish quilter. In this quilter you use multiple decorative boobs. I really like this.

    ReplyDelete