Welcome to the Make a Boob Blog! You’ll find information about the project by clicking the pictures in the sidebar.

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

October 18th workshop


The second day-time workshop I was prepared to be alone, but I started setting up anyway in case someone would show up. I know daytime is difficult for many people. By the time I had unpacked my little suitcase (better to roll than carry your stash!) I was starting to feel unwell. In hindsight I am quite happy that I did not pass anything onto others.

I had to take a picture on this inspirational page on the wall, with sayings about light and sunshine like “With every loving thought we can catch a ray of sunshine for our heart”, “Those who appreciate little moments of happiness, collect sunshine for the difficult days in life” and “The sun often shines where you least expect it.” Great advice indeed!

I left early though, and made a few boobs resting comfortably on my couch.


Unfortunately I had to cancel the last of the scheduled workshops due to illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment