Welcome to the Make a Boob Blog! You’ll find information about the project by clicking the pictures in the sidebar.

Saturday, 9 July 2011

Boobs, May Guild meeting

My friend, Inger Marie, brought a couple of boobs to Make a Boob Day at our guild, Rogaland Quiltelag. I insisted I would take pictures and post them before they got decorated, and here they are.
Kari brought a bag filled with beautiful ribbons. Some of them might be used for hanging boobs; I’m still thinking of additional ways of displaying boobs besides appliquéing them onto quilts.
I also found this beautiful flower in the bag.
Thank you, Inger Marie and Kari, for your boobs and bling and support; all good!

1 comment:

  1. Har framleis liggande boobs som eg ikkje rakk å sende innanfor tidsfristen - kan eg sende dei no?

    ReplyDelete