Welcome to the Make a Boob Blog! You’ll find information about the project by clicking the pictures in the sidebar.

Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Bling Drive, Rogaland Quiltelag

I was so happy when I was informed that my guild, Rogaland Quiltelag, would sponsor the project with bling. I got to go bling-shopping myself so I could fill the holes in the by now quite extensive Bling collection:

Ribbons and beads and flowers and buttons and whatnots in all the colours of the rainbow.

I’ll be doing a Make a Boob workshop at our May guild meeting next week, so it’s good to have everything in place.

Thank you so much, ladies of the board; it will all be put to good use!

1 comment:

  1. I heard bout your blog via Quilting in Chaos blog - I will be making some boobs for you next week - to comemmorate people I know affected by cancer. I hope to get them in the post by the end of next week. Good luck with your challenge I hope you get 10000

    ReplyDelete