Welcome to the Make a Boob Blog! You’ll find information about the project by clicking the pictures in the sidebar.

Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Boob Sponsor, Gütermann

I first got to know Gøril Stokker, District Manager Consumer of Gütermann, when she/they kindly sponsored a quilting event our guild hosted back in 2008. We have since met when she did a lecture about different kinds of thread at our guild. Very interesting; I had no idea there was so many different kinds of threads! Anyhow, a while ago Gøril generously agreed to sponsor the Make a Boob project with thread for the workshops (yeeey, our first big sponsor!!), and last week she emailed me and said there was a box heading my way.

Grandson and I were both excited picking it up at the post office (he loves packages and so do I), and opening it up was like Christmas all over again. 103 spools of thread! We laid them all out on the table to see them all and this is how 103 brand new spools of thread look like.
Thank you so much for your generosity, Gøril and Gütermann!

3 comments: